Personal Injury Lawyer – Cleveland, Ohio
31300 Solon Road, Suite 12
Cleveland, Ohio 44139
The Law Office of J. Michael Goldberg represents people who have been injured by the wrongful or negligent acts of others. Attorney Goldberg has been practicing law in Ohio for over 25 years and is AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Attorney Goldberg handles insurance disputes, and personal injury & wrongful death cases arising out of others’ negligent and unlawful acts including, among others:
• car, truck, and motorcycle crashes;
• slip/trip & fall accidents;
• construction & industrial mishaps;
• dog bites & attacks;
• premises liability (landlords’ & property owners’ negligence);
• negligent security and criminal acts;
• dangerous & defective products.
Attorney Goldberg also handles the following types of cases with Attorney Steven M. Goldberg, who has 30 years of experience in handling such matters:
• medical malpractice;
• dangerous & defective drugs (pharmaceutical);
• defective implants;
• others matters involving death or catastrophic injury.